Guideline to Trace and Track page
Steps that Beirut Import cargo will follow under field "Current Status" are as follows:
1- Not in Beirut Port Yet
2- In Beirut Port CY (= Cargo arrived Beirut port, but not unstuffed yet in Warehouse)
3- Unstuffed in Beirut W.house D/O not collected yet (= Neither docs nor cargo picked up)
4- Unstuffed in Beirut W.house D/O released on (date) (= Only docs picked up - Cargo still in warehouse)
5- Cargo PHYSICALLY picked up from Warehouse on (date) [showing under "further remarks" field]
- Please make sure you enter the B/L nr (or part of it) CORRECTLY
- If you don't find the record, and there is more than one B/L number for the shipment, then please TRY ALL/ALL the Bs/L numbers you have.
- CLIENTS NEED AT LEAST/AT LEAST 3 DAYS AFTER DATE OF ARRIVAL NOTICE TO CUSTOMS CLEAR THEIR GOODS. Average customs clearance time in Lebanon is 12 days as per lastest stats.
- Pls don't ask us reason why client didn't collect his cargo before 12 days of receipt of his D/O. We don't know why, and we don't post reason on our website.
- Website is updated every afternoon, Beirut time
Trace your cargo by entering the bill of Lading number: